
Penelope is a dual-fan. She likes BYU and UNL. Here is the proof--she looks adorable in both scarlet and navy!

This is to prove Penelope is getting baby fat. Look how chunky her legs are!

Look! She has filled out in the arms, too. She used to have lots of old lady skin, now she's got some fat to go with it. Hooray! (and she weighs a whopping 10 lbs 11 oz as of Monday, 6/20)

GO HUSKERS!

Penelope is also partial to the Cougars. She really likes her cheerleading outfit. It probably will not fit when she's 6 mos old, although the size is 6mos. I guess I'll have to buy a new cheerleading outfit. That makes me SO sad ;-) I can't wait for her to grow into the Husker cheerleading uniforms; they only had them in toddler sizes!

Kind of blurry, I know, but look how she can almost hold her head up! She can support her head for a little while when you pick her up. She's really quite strong. Don't let those skinny arms fool you. She may not be able to bench much, but she IS strong.

GO COUGARS!
(She needs pom pons, I know.)
5 comments:
Adorable!! Are you guys going to be able to come up to Chicago for a day when we are there?
so cute. She is definitely cheering and just needs her pompoms. Wow she is growing fast!!
so cute! I love it when they start getting chubby...nothin' better than baby chub!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH i love herrr!! I miss her! I can't believe how much her face has changed in a few weeks! Love her! Thank you for posting pictures! We need to skype soon so I can see her smile!
As much as I love BYU, she looks GOOD in Husker red!
Post a Comment