So, I would really love it if my sisters lived closed to me. I call one or two of them every day. It's probably getting annoying, but I think they're so much fun to talk to and hang out with. Unfortunately we are spread out all over the country. I vote we initiate a sister's weekend in Chicago...who's in? Chicago is lots of fun! We could always go to Utah and visit Ashley and Shelby, but Chicago would be so much cooler!
3 comments:
If you are paying...I vote Chicago. Otherwise, I vote Utah. :P
I'm in, just before Feb or we'll have to put it off for a while. Good luck on your exam this week!!! We'll see you Saturday.
Can you get the guarana in cans at your world food store? We might need some cans. Does Logan have a job yet? Is he looking? Are you sick of him yet? (hehehe) I hope your 2nd test went well. GO BIG RED!!!
Post a Comment