
Caitlin and I have decided to run a half marathon in October, October 18th to be exact. Indianapolis had a great marathon/half marathon every year. That means we have 10 weeks to train, and today is the first day of training. Caitlin has me on a rigorous schedule of running, strength training, stretching, cardio and resting (my favorite part). What I want to know, is whether my Wii Fit counts as strength training and cardio...there are yoga and strength training activities on the Wii!
When I say Caitlin has me on a rigorous schedule, I mean she made the work out schedule on her fun computer programs that she knows. I would have just made something by hand. I'll let you know how the training is going. Maybe I'll have to figure out how to put some kind of ticker on my blog. Heck, if Marisa can have one for her pregnancy, I can have one for a half marathon!
3 comments:
Our Caitlin? Are you running in the Indianapolis marathon then?
Yes, we're running in Indianapolis. And yes, it's our Caitlin. Want to come?
I want a Wii and the Wii Fit...I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment