We went to Utah at the end of April for Nicole's graduation from BYU. She earned two master's degrees. Congrats, smarty pants! The desire for two master's must run in the family.
I'm pretty convinced by looking through all the pictures that were taken at graduation that NO ONE knew when pictures were being taken...ever! Here is Nicole with Lesleigh, and thinking they weren't in the picture: Dave's dad, Duane and his parents, Grandma and Grandpa Kay.
Unfortunately this was the best group shot. Nicole's eyes are closed, I'm not really looking at the camera, and it looks like the sun is in Dave's eyes. The grandparents are spot on, though! Hooray, Grandma and Grandpa!
The Kay siblings: Dave, Nicole and Jonathan. Penelope likes them all (when I'm nearby). I think it's because they all look related. The same thing happens with my siblings when Penelope hangs out with them.
Jenn, Dave, Duane, Nicole and Jonathan
No comments:
Post a Comment