


It is May 1, and that means there are 29 days until Dave and I get married. In honor of the big day I made a paper chain with which to countdown. Dave and I were joking about making one, and then I needed a distraction while doing my homework so I resurrected my elementary school craft skills. It only took me like 20 minutes! I felt like I should be draping the chain around my Mrs. Ohlin's school classroom (while singing "You're a Grand Old Flag") or a Christmas tree. So I draped in on my piano instead. It will be fun to watch the chain get progressively shorter!
5 comments:
You used fancy paper...and I like the picture frame. :D
Cute! See you soon! Everyone's favorite is screaming her head off as we speak.
that is so cute! i can't believe it is already here! time flies! sorry we keep playing phone tag. i hope we can talk soon! love ya!
I LOVE it! Can't wait to see you!
Good ol' Mrs Ohlin. I am so excited to keep up on you. I am so happy for you
Post a Comment