Anyone who knows me knows that when I get a cold, it goes straight to my vocal chords. I apparently have a cold because I sound like a chain smoker. It's really sexy, I can assure you that. Logan has started calling me "Wayne" because my voice is so low. I was hoping that it wasn't going to be that bad, but yesterday I felt like crap. I slept until 10 am, woke up, showered, and went back to bed by 1 and slept the rest of the afternoon. By 10 pm last night I was still super tired! I guess I really am sick!
4 comments:
I'll refrain from asking the question I want to. :P
I'll help you with your French, but I don't know how much help I will be. Do you have a French/English dictionary?
I showed a lot of restraint with that post. 0:)
I get hungry every time I come to check your blog.
How goes the "black lung" this week?
Post a Comment