So, I've realized a few things over the years. (1) My English is getting worse as my German gets better; (2) I really like to be by myself...spending one month straight with 19 other Americans in Leipzig is starting to bug; and (3) I can see distinct blessings in my life from having served a mission. Unfortunately that doesn't yet include a spouse...good thing I love my job/studies!
Oh, and one of my friends here in Leipzig totally made me laugh yesterday! I would like to submit her definition of "germinate" to the people at Webster's: germinate: the state of having become more like a German in behavior, mannerisms and interests. This includes dying one's hair crazy colors of red and ceasing to shave one's legs. I don't plan to germinate any time in the future.
2 comments:
I LOVE the architecture in Germany. It's so cool. Someday maybe we'll take a trip together.
I would love to stop shaving my legs...it is such a hassle.
But is that really true...I figured by now they would be shaving their legs.
Post a Comment