So, here comes entry #2! I just got accepted to a language program in Leipzig this summer. I will be there for a month working on my own German, and learning about pedagogy and the city itself. I also just found a job in Columbus, NE to apply for, so I'm working on that application. It's not like I have any free time to do these things with student teaching...but I seem to find the time.
Student teaching has been an interesting experience. I am now teaching 4 periods of the day, that means I only have one more class to take over and I'm teaching a full load.
Well, there you have it. Entry #2. Eat your heart out Marisa and Ashley!
2 comments:
You totally rock my world!
Eureka is not very far away and there is nothing there.
I want to see some Indian stuff, but I think the kids are too young to like it yet...and I don't know where any of that stuff is.
Post a Comment